Law 675/96 – Protection of privacy
By filling in this form you shall be entitled to receive offers of Nuova Tecno Delta S.p.A.’s products and services
The personal data shall be processed automatically to the sole purpose of providing the service in object which includes, to your discretion, the offer of Nuova Tecno Delta S.p.A.’s products and services, by modalities strictly necessary to the purpose. Data submission is entirely facultative. In lack thereof, though, the service shall not be provided. Your personal data shall not be disclosed. The Controller of the processing is Nuova Tecno Delta S.p.A., Fraz.copola 62 - 14016 Tigliole (AT).
Nuova Tecnodelta SPA
Fraz. Pocola, 62 - 14016 Tigliole AT - ITALY
Tel. +39 0141 668111
This is to inform you that pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) which subjects the processing of the personal data of individuals and legal entities to certain restrictions, requires all such processing to be undertaken in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, especially with a view to protecting your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we are required to provide you with the following information:
1. The data you furnish us will be processed for the following purposes: administrative and accounting uses to ensure compliance with tax and operating formalities you have requested us to discharge.
2. Your data will be processed in the following manner: using computerised procedures subject to the security measures imposed under law.
3. Your personal data are essential to ensuring that back-office accounting, administrative and billing procedures are properly completed, and any refusal on your part to provide us with your personal data, could make it impossible for us to proceed with proper contractual performance in whole or in part.
4. Your personal data will not be divulged or otherwise disclosed to any third parties whatsoever.
5. The data controller is Mr Guido Olivari, Managing Director of Nuova Tecnodelta SPA - Fraz. Pocola, 62 - 14016 Tigliole AT - Tel. +39 0141 668111 - email email@example.com
6. The data processor is the same person specified above.
7. The data controller’s representative in Italy, is once again, Mr Guido Olivari
8. Your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (fully transcribed below for your convenience), may be exercised at any time.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003,
Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
Data subjects are entitled to receive confirmation of whether or not personal data regarding them, exist, even if the same are not yet registered, as well as notice of the said personal data in intelligible form.
Data subjects are entitled to receive an indication of:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and manner of the processing;
c) the logic applied in the case where electronic data processing procedures are used;
d) the identification data of the data controller, the data processor and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the persons and parties or categories of persons and parties to which the personal data may be transmitted or which could become aware of the same in their capacities as the representative for Italy, data processors or persons in charge of the data processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations contemplated in points a) and b) above, have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.